- 27691 Capshaw Road, Harvest, AL 35749 | P: 256-230-3416 | Pharmacy Hours: Mon-Fri: 9.m.-7p.m. | Sat: 10a.m.-6p.m. | Sun: 12p.m.-6p.m. | Store Hours: Daily from 8a.m.-8p.m.
- February 18th, 2021: Due to weather conditions and the safety of our staff, we will be closed today.
NEW PATIENTS PLEASE CALL 256-229-2446
A message from Joe…
The holiday season is upon us. Covid-19 is still upon us. We can survive this.
As a reminder, hospitals, doctors’ offices, and pharmacies are overwhelmed. Please be attentive to your medications and take care of refills and appointments ahead of time. We will continue to be there for you, and we absolutely know you are there for us.
From both my families, home and pharmacy, have a very safe and happy holiday season.
Sign Up For Our Newsletter
Stay up to speed with our latest promotions, special deals, and announcements by signing up for the free Joe's Pharmacy newsletter.
Immune System Support
Sambucol is a great tasting food supplement packed with black elderberries. Black elderberries also contains Vitamin C and Zinc, which are well known for their ability to support the immune system. Sambucol is made from black elderberries which have twice the natural antioxidant capacity of blueberries and more than 50% the overall antioxidant capability of cranberries. Antioxidants strengthen the immune system by helping neutralize the harmful effect of free radicals.
A valuable addition for cough and cold season.
Joe's Pharmacy Mission Statement
Our value is measured in you, the customer, our neighbor. We are committed to providing fast service, affordable prices, and expertise second to none. We are value close to home.
About Joe's Pharmacy
Joe's Pharmacy opened its doors on May 9th, 2006. We strive to provide the best in customer service and community involvement. The pharmacy has sponsored numerous little league teams as well as being a partner in education with Creekside Elementary School. With fast, convenient and personalized care and a tie to the Harvest community, Joe's Pharmacy IS your local neighborhood pharmacy!
Meet Your Pharmacist
- Joe Shunnarah, RPh
- Graduated from Samford University
- Serving the communities of Harvest and all surrounding areas for more than 15 years
- Prides himself in convenient and friendly customer service
Thought of the Day
- "Raise you words not your voice. It is rain that grows flowers not thunder"
Download Our Mobile App:
Set reminders to take your medications.
Refill your medications 24/7 without logging in.
Safely store and manage your list of prescriptions.
Request a refill and delivery with a single click.